18 Years of Leadership Roles in Alabama Government & Political Affairs
Alabama Lobbying Team
As an attorney and the former chief–of-staff for one of Alabama’s most successful governors, businesses, associations and organizations look to Toby for insight and leadership on their Alabama advocacy efforts.
Toby leads our Alabama office providing clients with a thorough understanding of the Alabama political and policy landscape, and effective relationships with policymakers.
He is experienced in devising smart strategic action plans for clients, achieving their short-term goals while supporting their long-term objectives.
- Chief of Staff for Alabama Governor Bob Riley
- Campaign Director, 2002 Bob Riley for Governor campaign
- Vice President for Advancement, Business Council of Alabama
- Executive Director, Alabama Citizens for a Sound Economy
- Finance Director, 1996 Harold See for Alabama Supreme Court campaign
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
(334) 262-6004 fax
Areas of Expertise
|Civil Justice Reform||Corrections||Economic Development|
|Education||Environmental Quality||Grassroots Advocacy|
|Health Care||Information Technology||Insurance|
|PAC Development||Public Safety||Transportation|