Over Two Decades of Leadership Experience in Federal Government
Mississippi Lobbying Office
If you want to know how Congress works, just ask Chip Pickering. He represented the people of Mississippi’s Third Congressional District from 1997-2009, rising in stature and leadership, and defining and handling issues ranging from telecommunications to energy, agriculture to health care, and banking to air and space.
As both a Congressman and a policy staffer in the U.S. Senate before that, Chip developed an unmatched understanding of evolving telecommunications law, as well as the array of issues that came through the Commerce Committee.
Chip works the halls of Congress and Committees on behalf of national corporations as well as Mississippi entities, building a pro-growth public policy environment. His ability to influence issues and his relationships with key Senate and Congressional leaders are unparalleled.
- Former Member of Congress representing 3rd Congressional District of MS
- Former Vice Chairman of Energy and Commerce Committee
- Former Senior Staffer to U.S. Senator Trent Lott
- Professional Staff of the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee
- Political appointee to United States Department of Agriculture
210 East Capitol Street
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
(601) 948-1506 fax
Areas of Expertise
|Economic Development||Education||Energy||Environmental Quality|
|Trade||Hurricane Recovery||Political Strategy|