25 Years in Communications, Government Relations & Marketing Research
Louisiana & Mississippi Lobbying Teams
Lee Ann’s tireless advocacy at the statehouse on behalf of Capitol Resources’ clients is unmatched in the halls of the state Capitol. And what’s even more impressive is that she advocates for and represents clients in both Louisiana and Mississippi.
Lee Ann focuses on an array of issues – education, corrections, procurement and healthcare among them, spending her days talking to legislators of both parties and many backgrounds.
She succeeds by mastering the nuances of complex issues and relentlessly making the case with policy leaders.
- Director of Communications for former Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove
- Vice President of Development, Southern Research Group
- Washington D.C. Lobbyist, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Senior Account Executive, The Jefferson Group
- Staff Member, Veterans’ Affairs Committee for former Congressman G.V. Sonny Montgomery
New Orleans, LA 70118
(601) 948-1506 fax
Areas of Expertise
|Appropriations||Automotive||Communications & Media Relations||Economic Development|
|Grassroots Advocacy||Health Care||Information Technology||Insurance|
|Manufacturing||Marketing Research||Message Strategy||Public Safety|
|Public Works||State Procurement & Contracting||Telecommunications||Tort Reform|