27 Years of Experience at Leadership Levels of State and Federal Government
Mississippi Lobbying Office
John Lundy is widely respected throughout the Gulf South and Washington, DC. He leads our federal lobbying team on behalf of an impressive array of clients, expertly maneuvering through the complexities of the federal government and the US Senate and Congress.
John’s experience as a Senate chief-of-staff provides the foundation for lasting relationships with key leaders throughout Mississippi, the Gulf South and the entire country.
When he’s not lobbying Congressional leadership and the Gulf South region’s delegation, John ensures our entire Capitol Resources team is fully engaged on behalf of our clients in fields as diverse as transportation, defense, telcom and agriculture.
- Director of Transition, Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour
- Founder, John Lundy and Associates
- Chief of Staff for U.S. Senator Trent Lott
- Legislative Assistant for former Texas Congressman Larry Combest
- Legislative Assistant for former Mississippi Congressman Mike Espy
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
(601) 948-1506 fax
Areas of Expertise
|Environmental Quality||Financial Services||Fundraising|
|Manufacturing||Natural Resources||Public Safety|
|Public Works||State & Federal Procurement||State & Federal Contracting|