18 Years of Leadership Roles in State/Federal Government and Legal Affairs
Jackson, MS & Washington DC Lobbying Team
Spence, a seasoned attorney, provides clients lobbying service on the federal and the state level, focusing on telecommunications and energy issues, among others.
He is adept at establishing and running political action committees for clients. We rely on Spence to craft legislative language to support clients’ needs.
With expertise in election and campaign finance laws, Spence assures our team members and clients are compliant with applicable states’ lobbying laws and regulations.
- Legislative Director and U.S. House of Representatives Appropriations Committee Staff Member for Congressman Roger Wicker
- State Bond Attorney, Appointed by Governors Phil Bryant and Haley Barbour
- Managing Partner, Mississippi law firm
- Counsel for Madison County Election Commission and several Mississippi PACs
- Chairman, Bully Bloc Political Action Committee
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
(601) 948-1506 fax
Areas of Expertise
|Grassroots Advocacy||Legal Counsel||Manufacturing|
|Natural Resources||Non-profit Organizations||PAC Development|
|Public Works||State & Federal Procurement||State & Federal Contracting|