17 Years Leadership in Government Relations Federal Government, Accounting
Washington DC | Mississippi Lobbying Team
Susan is based in Washington, DC and on the ground every day on behalf of Capitol Resources clients, working key committees and drilling down into the details of legislation with Capitol Hill staff.
Her experience as a CPA and a chief-of-staff for a congressman informs her advocacy strategies, and her excellent reputation on the Hill means clients’ messages are heard by the right staff at the right time.
- Chief of Staff to Congressman Chip Pickering
- Legislative Assistant to Senator Trent Lott, Majority Leader’s Office
- Staff Liaison to Senate Budget and Finance Committees for Senator Trent Lott
- Manager, Chief Financial Officers Division, American Bankers Association
- Tax Accountant, Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Certified Public Accountant
Alexandria, VA 22314
Areas of Expertise