25 years experience in Political Reporting, Fundraising and Community Development
Mississippi Lobbying Team
Reed is on the ground at the Mississippi Capitol every day, advocating on behalf of clients and anticipating opportunities for clients.
Reed focuses on energy, health care, transportation and a host of issues impacting non-profits.
With a background in political journalism, Reed is particularly adept at listening to multiple sides of a debate and crafting effective messages and win-win strategies, as well as assisting clients as they prepare for and respond to media crisis.
- Assistant Vice President for Government/Investor Relations, Enterprise Corporation of the Delta/Hope Community Credit Union
- Statehouse Political Reporter, The Commercial Appeal, Mississippi and Tennessee
- Delta Bureau Reporter, The Clarion-Ledger, Mississippi
- United Press International Statehouse Reporter, Louisiana
- Gannett News Service Statehouse, Louisiana
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
(601) 948-1506 fax
Areas of Expertise
|Environmental Quality||Financial Services||Fundraising||Grant Writing|
|Health Care||Manufacturing||Media Relations/Crisis Management||Message Development|
|Non-profit Advocacy||Public Safety||Transportation||Appropriations|