7 Years of government, campaign and grassroots experience, detailed knowledge in healthcare public policy, regulatory affairs, association management and member Mississippi State Bar
Mississippi Lobbying Office
Blake’s determined focus and strategic approach to lobbying generates detailed and powerful advocacy for Capitol Resources clients.
From his early work in grassroots organizing and campaigns, Blake has a unique ability to create impressive multi-spectrum action plans to address the most daunting challenges.
Blake, an attorney, has a strong background in healthcare policy, regulatory affairs, administrative law, and political action work.
- Director of Government Affairs and General Counsel, Mississippi State Medical Association
- National Grassroots Field Organizer, The Leadership Institute
- Director, Mississippi Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Director, Mississippi Medical Political Action Committee
- Legislative Liaison, State Board of Medical Licensure
- Multiple Florida based local, state, and national campaigns
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
(601) 948-1506 fax